- Oven with Baking Sheets
- Parchment paper
- Vitamix or High-powered Blender
- ⅓ head roasted cauliflower
- ¼ cup EVOO
- Pink Himalayan salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 large shallot
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 can 32 oz organic Muir's fire roasted whole tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove core from cauliflower, break into medium to small florets. Place on parchment paper lined oven sheets and drizzle EVOO all over the cauliflower. (I used Herban Market's Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil). Dust with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for10-15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, roughly chop the shallot. Take the stems off the fresh basil. Open the tomatoes and measure out 1/4 cup of EVOO.
- In a Vitamix or high powered blender add all ingredients, salt and pepper to taste and puree. *You can use an immersion blender as well.
- Serve hot or cold in a bowl with a drizzle of EVOO on top and Ta Da you're done in minutes
- Add any leftover roasted, grilled or sauteed veggies - your choice.