Grilled Simple Salmon
- 2 lbs wild caught salmon
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 3 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp rinsed capers
- ½ cup lemon
- 3 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp herbes de Provence
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees or grill to medium.
- Rinse and pat salmon dry with a towel and generously salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine honey, mustard, ginger, rinsed capers, lemon, lemon zest, herbs, salt and pepper mix.
- Evenly coat the salmon with mixture.
- Bake or grill for approximately 15 minutes. Check at the 10 minute mark. DO NOT OVERCOOK
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges and yummy veggies.