Grilled Marinated Chicken
- ⅓ - ½ cup avocado oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ cup coconut aminos
- 3 garlic cloves minced or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup Kirkland organic no-salt seasoning
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, tenders, or thighs
- In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, no-salt seasoning, parsley, pink salt and pepper.
- Pierce chicken breasts with a fork all over. Place in a large glass storage dish. Pour marinade over chicken.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes - 5+ hours is ideal.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place chicken on the grill. Cook for approximately 5 - 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of chicken. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165degrees. Do not over cook!
- Remove chicken from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.