Corn And Watermelon Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bag frozen roasted sweet corn boil and drain let cool
- 4 cups watermelon seeded and cubed
- 1/4 cup feta crumbled
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil & cilantro finely chopped
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Drizzle corn with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning on occasion, until slightly charred, about 8 minutes.
- Remove and cool, then slice the kernels off the cob.
- In a medium bowl, gently toss all ingredients. Serve immediately or chill.