Warm Autumn Inspired Oats
- Mason Jar
- ¼ -½ cup rolled oats
- Pumpkin spice
- ½ apple, cubed
- ½ pear, cubed
- ½ tbsp raisins or chopped dates
- ½ Cup water (after nuts have been reintroduced use a vanilla nut milk)
- Start by layering your ingredients, bottom up, from dry to wet into the Mason jar.
- Add Oatmeal and mix with Pumpkin spice and Cinnamon.
- Next, cube the Apples and Pears and add to the Mason jar.
- Layer ½ the Raisins or Dates.
- Add liquid in slowly leaving room to add the fruit on top.
- Finish off with remaining Raisins or Dates.
- Tightly close lid and store in Fridge overnight.
- In the morning, place the jar contents into a bowl and warm in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Good for 72 hours. This isn't an exact science, so let your creative juices flow with your ingredients!