Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 1 backyard egg
- dash cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Cup fresh organic berries
- 1 Tbsp Raw Organic honey or Maple Syrup
- In a mixing bowl, whisky eggs together. Smash banana into eggs until smoothie and add cinnamon to mixture. Add flour if you need to thicken the mixture. Option to fold in protein powder.
- Over Medium heat warm coconut oil, scoop ¼ cup of mix and create pancake on pan cook on each side for 2-5 minutes. Use a rubber spatula to help you move the pancakes as they cook and to flip.
- Serve hot with fresh berries, honey or syrup. Finish with a dash of cinnamon.